Valhalla  
вернуться   Valhalla > Тематические форумы > Философия > Язычество

Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

опции темы
старый 22.01.2005, 02:59   #41

Проживание: Россия, Санкт-Петербург

На самом деле многие филосовские и эстетические идеи язычества, древней культуры вполне применимы к жизни в наше время и они имеют положительный результат, т.е. принимая их можно реально почувствовать более стабильную и крепкую почву жизни под ногами... Правда иногда люди могут удивляться необычности взглядов и убеждений, основанных на этом, что не удивительно...
старый 22.01.2005, 03:35   #42

Возможно что и применимы но полное отторжение современной цивилизации ради "единения с природой" тоже маловероятно.
старый 22.01.2005, 12:19   #43
гость

2Yulli-Torkko:Вы правы, даже т.н. язычники не изъявляют желания уйти куда-нить подальше от порочного мира, чтобы там спокойненько себе эстетствовать они ж политические требования начинают выдвигать, хотят переделать всех окружающих...
Какое отношение это имеет к тем идеалам которые они пропагандируют? Похоже вся эта стилизация только ширма....
Да, безусловно, Tundravarg, эти идеи дают кому-то почву под ногами.... Но это можно назвать скорее неоромантизм, чем язычество......
старый 10.02.2005, 13:03   #44
гость

Det ser meget rart ut - den store interesse for nordisk mytologi her i Russland. Hvorfor det? Har dere ikke ders egne Guder å dyrke? Det er jo ikke naturlig av et menneske med slaviske røtter å dyrke norrøne Guder. Det er kun en slags tolkinisme, synes jeg. Og så denne forferdelige Vikernes... hva faen har dere funnet i denne psykonazisten?
старый 10.02.2005, 22:35   #45
гость

Of course, this portal is dedicated to Scandinavian culture, but I'm not sure that all people here can understand you...
Maybe it will be better if you write in English. I think your point of view is very intresting, but.... )))))))))) I'll answer if you'll translate ))))))))
старый 11.02.2005, 14:36   #46
гость

Dere dyrker nordiske Guder - og kan ikke norsk! For en skam!!!
Shame on you! You are trying to be "asatruere" - and dont understand Scandinavian languages!
старый 11.02.2005, 15:28   #47
гость

Oh, yeah!)))))) Dirty shame!)))))) Moreover, I can say my English is not very well! Can you advise my what's better - to hang myself or to shoot????))))))))

One little aspect, not all people are trying to be "asatruere"...

In general, I suppose it's impossible cause we have different culture, but we should investigate the other cultures to understand our culture better.
And this topic is exactly about it, and about the problem that many teenagers "are trying to be..." cause the Scandinavian Paganism is more well-structured than national one.

To tell the truth I was interested in what you said about V. Vikernes, cause he has a great influence here. And his ideas take root due to his music.
And I'm intrested what people in Scandinavian countries think about him, and about cultural situation as a whole??

I'll be very thankful to you if you answer))))
If It's not a secret where are you from??
старый 11.02.2005, 16:04   #48
гость

I am from Norway... have learned Russian, but can not speak well...
and we are so wonder why do you like this Vikernes in Russia? He has nothing to do with paganism. Many of my pagan friends hate him!
старый 11.02.2005, 17:09   #49
гость

Wow! why do you need Russian?? I'm really astonished that someone's intrested in it.))))

Well, I don't know why we like V.V., maybe because of our mentality...
In Russian there is very intense social and cultural protest in every man (it's connected with low living standard) but as a result we love everything in what we feel destructive power.))))))

But I thought he is in earnest about paganism, I've heard he wrote several books about philosophy of paganism... Are these books bad?
старый 14.02.2005, 23:59   #50
гость

Inga wrote:
but as a result we love everything in what we feel destructive power.))))))

and it seems to me that it's your problem.))))) You sholud be more positive, as far as you are interesting in Old Norse religion...

Inga wrote:
I've heard he wrote several books about philosophy of paganism... Are these books bad?

What the bookS do you mean? This Vargsmaal? It has almost nothing to do with "paganism". There is so much of nazi-delirium...
старый 15.02.2005, 04:21   #51

Проживание: South Park

Цитата:
Dere dyrker nordiske Guder - og kan ikke norsk!
heheh Jag kan några nordiska språk (fattar norska för det mesta), fast jag bara dyrkar bra whiskey och söta tjejer

Du måste ju väl förstå, Trold, att flesta "asatroende" här är uppskärrade tonåringar som lyssnar på black-trash metal eller vad den slags musik heter. Därför åtnjuter herr Vikernes så stor popularitet här. I stort sätt kan de inte så mycket om fornnordisk mytologi och historia. Så ge inte akt på det.
старый 16.02.2005, 17:16   #52
гость

2Trold:
Yes, it's our problem, but it's not easy to chage what was formed down the centuries. ))

No, no... I meant "Germansk Mytologi Og Verdensanskuelse"
старый 16.02.2005, 23:31   #53

I agree that many paganists are not nazi, so they can't take it in others who claim to be hatefull paganists (or nazi paganist as Varg). But I think it's not correct to say that Varg has nothing to do with heathenism. Furthermore he is very intelligent and seems to love his country strongly, he wish only good for Norway and it's people. I think it's shame for you to hate him, you should be proud of people like Varg. Just my 2 cents.
старый 17.02.2005, 02:05   #54

Цитата:
he is very intelligent and seems to love his country strongly, he wish only good for Norway
Sure He does. By destroying the country's cultural heritage and burning Fantoft stavkirke from the 12th century.
старый 17.02.2005, 03:22   #55

Цитата:
Cartman
By destroying the country's cultural heritage
Do you mean killing Euronimous-Aarset (or whatever his name was)?
старый 17.02.2005, 03:36   #56

No, that's just a usual crime he commited. Burning a medieval church, one of the finest in Norway, wasn't exactly an intellegent act full of love to his country. That's why I called it destroying cultural heritage.
старый 17.02.2005, 04:23   #57

He made an explanation of that hundred times and in his view this church was not part of Norwegian cultural heritage but sign of Christian plague on his land. For him it was symbol of betrayal his heathen ancestors.
старый 17.02.2005, 18:00   #58

Nobody cares what it was for him. So-called stavkirkene or stave churches are truly masterpieces of the medieval norwegian art, made by the craftsmen who probably had more knowledge on the heathenism than thousand Vargs, and in the time when pagan rituals were in some way still practised in remote communities in the deep of the Scandianvian peninsula. Those churches are in fact peculiar to Norway and are its national treasure miraculously preserved through centuries. What Varg simply did, he put on fire a 800 years old building, which was no sign, but a sample of the 12th century architecture, the time, of which not so many buildings like that remained extant, not only in Norway,but all around the world.
старый 17.02.2005, 23:29   #59

It does not matter how old was that church or how beautiful, it was the symbol of Christianisation of Norway. It's the same as for example some anti-communist will destroy mavsoleum or monument to Lenin in Moscow . Simple as that.
старый 18.02.2005, 01:09   #60

No, it is not. It's the same if some loony sets on fire churches on the island of Kizhi or blows up cathedrals in Vladimir. That would be destroying a russian national treasure. And that's what Varg has done with this "terrible symbol of christian malice" in Norway:

Sponsored Links
Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

Тэги
время..., наше, Россию, Скандинавии, Влияние

опции темы