Valhalla  
вернуться   Valhalla > English > Common forums > Flame

Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

опции темы
старый 22.01.2005, 00:08   #21

A.Z.,
No discussion.
старый 20.07.2005, 15:13   #22

Well, I've got a question about Denmark, but not concerning migration, prices and immigration. Errm, If you don't mind I would like to know about travelling to Denmark on the assumption of that I've never been to Denmark. In general, what would you suggest to those, who visit Denmark for the first time? Particularly, which season is the best for visiting? What places are worth of seeing except of the capital Copenhagen?
старый 04.08.2005, 23:02   #23

Nairi,
Цитата:
which season is the best for visiting
Well, Denmark is pretty at any season (though I would suggest summer - for example July)
Цитата:
What places are worth of seeing except of the capital Copenhagen
Lots and lots and lots and lots... And lots...
There are many beautifull places on Sjælland to visit (But the best are Hillerød (Frederiksborg castle), Fredensborg (castle), Holbæk (Perfect places for camping or other public activities), Lyngby (Frilandsmuseet), Helsingør (Kronborg), Esrum (kloster))
Now Fyn... Odense! Of course Odense! The H.C.Andersen's house (Though the price for entrance is high...) and many other museums and exhibitions, that would be worth to check out.
Jylland - Århus (det gamle by, ARoS), Aalborg (castle), Kolding (hus), Sønderborg (castle), Tønder (Schackenborg castle)...
That is just some of the places...
But is there something else you want to ask me (anything to do with tourism etc.)- you know where to find me.

Related links:
http://visitdenmark.com/portal/ViewT...8ec2dbfb23a15e
http://visitodense.com/
http://visitcopenhagen.com/
http://www.visitaarhus.com/show.asp?id=64
http://www.visitaalborg.com/show.asp?ID=53
старый 07.06.2007, 11:03   #24

hey! i heard you're talking here about Danish education? is it really free of charge? even for non citizens of Denmark??
старый 02.02.2008, 01:56   #25

По умолчанию ответ: Questions about Denmark

Цитата:
Dansker посмотреть сообщение
If you've got any questions about migration to Denmark, prices or education, ask me here.
could you tell me more informations about danish language shool
старый 09.02.2008, 23:31   #26

Hey folk! Are there any possibilities for а belarusian citizen to find a job as a doctor in Denmark? Thanks.
старый 13.02.2008, 00:36   #27

Nobody knows? Hvor kedelight!!!
старый 09.12.2009, 17:40   #28

Проживание: Riga, Latvia

Hi Dansker,

I have written to you in PM, but decided to write in open "faq".
My bride wants to start studying in Denmark on Medical facultate in Dentistry (Stomatology). She just has finished secondary school in Latvia and we are searching college or institute with bachelor degree on English in Denmark.

Please, could you recommend institute that have program for international (other EU country) students in medicine?

Thank you in advance for assistance!
старый 25.03.2010, 13:44   #29

HI Dansker! Can you suggest what kind of document the Danish University wants me to send? I have applied for studying at Danish University, and sent them an official transcript of my Russian Diploma, which indicates a total number of hours of each discipline I've studied at my University. But Danish University required a " a description of the course load. This means that we need a description of how many credits/hours a fulltime student at your university has to complete in a year.
In order to be accepted into the Film Studies programme 90 ECTS points of Film related courses are required. 90 ECTS points is the equivalent of 1½ years of fulltime studies at university level" Can you tell me what do they want besides the transcript I've already sent?... Thanks in advance!
старый 04.07.2010, 12:16   #30

Question ответ: Questions about Denmark

Hi Dansker!

Like the all posters i decided to migrate to Denmark... i read some information about it and some questions apeared.

Fist of all how i understood it is necessary to send an questionnaire to the Immigration Denmark, but i dont know where i can get an example of this form. Actualy i rly don`t know where i have to send it

Now i`m a student of 3d course of russian university and i didn`t found programs about students moving, just for those who wants to have secondary specialty. Can you tell me is it possible to move at once on the 3d course or i have to start my studying anew?

Thank you for assistance!
старый 14.01.2011, 18:23   #31

Hi, do u know anything about technical education in Scandinavia ?
Also, can I get education in english, or I have to speak on foreign language
старый 24.01.2011, 21:28   #32

All in vain, Dansker seems to have left us...
Sponsored Links
Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

опции темы

На правах рекламы:
реклама

Часовой пояс в формате GMT +3. Сейчас: 07:59

valhalla.ulver.com RSS2 sitemap
При перепечатке материалов активная ссылка на ulver.com обязательна.
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.