Valhalla  
вернуться   Valhalla > English > Common forums > Flame

Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

опции темы
старый 18.08.2005, 15:35   #1

Проживание: Shetland Islands, Scotland
По умолчанию Global Warming

I am interested to know if anybody has noticed, in their locality, significant changes within the weather in their life time? I would have to say there has certainly has been changes within the weather where I reside, especially the winters.....they are now wetter, more cloudy, warmer and considerably less snow.....is this global warming...I wonder?
старый 18.08.2005, 16:12   #2

In the place where I lived before, that is Middle Asia, the climate has changed significantly. Winters became warmer, summers colder, often rains, snows.
старый 18.08.2005, 22:04   #3
гость

Hey! Just the same we have here, on the Far East! Summer becomes shittier and winters are just goddam warm.
старый 12.04.2006, 22:44   #4

Проживание: Москва, РФ

I don"t think it is a real problem. For exsample, in Moscow winter is very,very cold...:Protest:
старый 13.04.2006, 01:04   #5

Проживание: Shetland Islands, Scotland

[B]Point taken, Arlen.....According to scientific evidence, CO2 emissions (even taking into account volcanic eruptions, sea, ice core samples and other natural phenomena), have drastically increases over the past 150 years due to man-made activity. There is no question now that pollution created by humans is the biggest contributor of CO2 emissions in the atmosphere. This is fact. As mentioned before, taking other forms of data analysis to assess such drastic climate change, not once has there been such a catastrophic effect on the planet in terms of global warming than what has occurred now as a result of human activity within a short time-span. Even if you analyse other anomalies like earth axis wobble, solar affects/distance, this still doesn't take into account the massive increase of CO in the atmosphere. ok, I'll shut up now lol [B]
старый 13.04.2006, 01:21   #6

Some time ago I spoke to the Director of a Russian institute of weather forecast or how it's called, and he said that it's still unclear to scientists what impact the human activity (resulting in increasing CO2, freons and other "bad" gases in the atmosphere) has on the climate changes, end of quote.

Well, it's obvious that it should have an impact, but there's no direct connection between it and the ongoing global warming. As history shows, such things occurred all the time in the past, it looks a bit like a natural vacillation of temperature. On the other hand, don't forget about volcanic and geothermal activity which throws into the atmosphere enormous volumes of CO2 and other poisoning matters. There's an opinion that the increasing of such maters in the atmosphere will partially suppress solar rays and thus make the overall climate on Earth colder, not warmer. So there's still many factors apart from human activity to be taken into account.
старый 18.01.2011, 05:26   #7
banned

Проживание: Garðarshólmi
Записей в дневнике: 5
По умолчанию ответ: Global Warming

Цитата:
Cavedweller посмотреть сообщение
In the place where I lived before, that is Middle Asia, the climate has changed significantly. Winters became warmer, summers colder, often rains, snows.
Agreed. Everything has changed.
Sponsored Links
Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

опции темы