![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Junior Member
Регистрация: 06.2005
Проживание: Koryazhma, Archangelsk Province
Возраст: 58
Сообщений: 9
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
I am not carping or criticizing. What I am trying to do is point to the mistakes so that others would clearly see and avoid them in usage.
I speak American English. |
|
|
#62 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 10.2004
Сообщений: 815
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
maybe those people should note their mistakes themselves, could we suppose? maybe they have no opportunity to learn to speak proper English, like you and I do? I am not attacking you, or protecting them. I just tell my opinion on that point. Let no offence be done to you by my words.
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 11.2004
Возраст: 45
Сообщений: 273
|
Cavedweller, Freyjas Einheri,
Useless discussion, though rules are updated due to this point. |
|
|
#64 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 10.2004
Сообщений: 815
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
Dansker, sorry, man. don't worry about it.
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 11.2004
Возраст: 45
Сообщений: 273
|
Cavedweller,
I'm calm like Shaolin Monk. Ahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... [ADDED=Dansker]1123615297[/ADDED]
|
|
|
#66 | |
|
Junior Member
Регистрация: 06.2005
Проживание: Koryazhma, Archangelsk Province
Возраст: 58
Сообщений: 9
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
Цитата:
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 11.2004
Возраст: 45
Сообщений: 273
|
Freyjas Einheri,
We do not make any remarks or admonishments to users unless we can't understand them. [ADDED=Dansker]1123659974[/ADDED] THIS FORUM IS ABOUT LANGUAGES, BUT DUE TO THE RULES LANGUAGES MUST BE DISCUSSED IN ENGLISH, except for some words - for example if you want to translate something, but there shall not be any discussions in other languages. |
|
|
#68 |
|
Junior Member
Регистрация: 06.2005
Проживание: Koryazhma, Archangelsk Province
Возраст: 58
Сообщений: 9
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
Dansker, Point taken. As you like.
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 11.2004
Возраст: 45
Сообщений: 273
|
Freyjas Einheri,
Thank you. ![]() [ADDED=Dansker]1123677895[/ADDED] Freyjas Einheri, By the way, what languages do you speak? |
|
|
#70 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 10.2004
Сообщений: 815
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
Yeah, Freyjas Einheri, I'd like to know it, too
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Junior Member
Регистрация: 06.2005
Проживание: Koryazhma, Archangelsk Province
Возраст: 58
Сообщений: 9
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
Dansker, Cavedweller, American English as fluent as my native tongue.
My command of German is not as good as English. Taken up basics of Norwegian (because I have a very good friend of mine in Aamotsdal) and Finnish (I will certainly need it as I am involved in the sawmill project in which Finns have been picked as a major machinery supplier). |
|
|
#72 | |
|
Member
Регистрация: 11.2004
Возраст: 45
Сообщений: 273
|
Freyjas Einheri,
Cool! Are you frome Russia, or what? I mean Цитата:
I mean if you say 'as' fluent 'as' your native language. |
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Junior Member
Регистрация: 06.2005
Проживание: Koryazhma, Archangelsk Province
Возраст: 58
Сообщений: 9
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
Dansker, Sure I am Russian. English is not difficult to master as long as you practise it every day. Fluency is a result of hard and dedicated commitment to obtain perfection in a foreign language. There is always room for growth, I understand that and I believe anyway that however hard I work on a foreign language I will never keep up with native speakers. This is reality that bites. And this I always keep in my mind.
|
|
|
#74 | |
|
Member
Регистрация: 11.2004
Возраст: 45
Сообщений: 273
|
Freyjas Einheri,
You're to hard on yourself. Цитата:
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
гость
Сообщений: n/a
|
Ah... goddam English.
I luv it and I hate it. I'm not kidding. |
|
|
#76 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 11.2004
Возраст: 45
Сообщений: 273
|
jartur,
Why do you hate it? |
|
|
#77 |
|
гость
Сообщений: n/a
|
Ah. Cuz this goddam language is so widespread nowadays. There're lots of reasons coming from this one. And... cuz I dunno it as good as I wud like 2
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 11.2004
Возраст: 45
Сообщений: 273
|
jartur,
Dude, that's pretty f***ed up
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Member
Регистрация: 10.2004
Сообщений: 815
Репутация: 0 | 0
|
hma-haha... jartur, same thing with my Norsk (except widespreadness
)
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Junior Member
Регистрация: 08.2005
Сообщений: 10
|
Russian,English (bilingual) some Swenska...now try to lern Finnish (this is something...:rolleyes:
|
| Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация |
|
|
| Реклама | |
|
|