Valhalla  
вернуться   Valhalla > Датский клуб > Общие датские форумы > История и современная политика Дании
Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

опции темы
старый 15.01.2005, 19:43   #21

Цитата:
jartur
I don't like russians cuz they never want to assimilate in immigration.
Just as arabians do.
Icelanders are the same
старый 16.01.2005, 01:29   #22

Проживание: Assens

Dansker,

It's not Denmark... actually, it's America(that is naturally, of course). Denmark is together with America.... so - "enemy of our friend is our enemy", or something like this. =)
But Denmark is not a nacistic-country, indeed. It is nationalistic - but there is a big difference, you know. Unfortunately, Russia is becoming nacistic - or, I would say - it has always been it... a little. The only "excuse" is.... that russians have been killed buy our goverment as much as the jews and other nationalities were.... Well, i mean... "excuse"... of being nacistic - like... plenty of russian people are nacistic towards other nationalities - and it's has always been so - more or less - but the government - has been cruel with everyone. If we are talking about politics or people...

jartur,

Someone said... "the biggest problem of russians - they are white" =)

Russians are not arabians. They neither are icelanders, or eskimoes, or anyone else. Of course they want to preserve they nationality and identity - as well as any other nationalities do(it's normal patriotical sense). Of course they have to integate in the society.... but they don't have to BECOME danish - it's impossible! You can only wait from foreigners the acceptance of the lows and integration in the society - but you can never ask from them of becoming danish and losing their own national identity. And it's not bad.

And, you know... a lot of nationalities secretly think they are the best - and it's also normal - as long they do not show it in agression.
старый 16.01.2005, 07:35   #23

I suggest this A.Z. is banned permanently
старый 16.01.2005, 13:49   #24

Cavedweller,

Would anyone explain me why?!!!!?
старый 16.01.2005, 21:37   #25

A.Z.,
Because you start another discrimination against U.S.
старый 17.01.2005, 23:20   #26

Dansker,
Oh my God, poor U.S., how can they live after my "discrimination"?! Oh, I really pity them, poor little country... They wouldn't hurt a fly, oh, dear, how could I be so awful...! =0)

Последний раз редактировалось A.Z.: 18.01.2005 в 00:30.
старый 17.01.2005, 23:28   #27

Проживание: Прибалтика/Средняя Азия

A.Z.,
старый 18.01.2005, 21:44   #28

A.Z.,
O, come on man, I never said, that I like U.S.'s politics or actually U.S., I just don' want any discriminations, OK?
старый 18.01.2005, 23:18   #29

Dansker,

Khm, khm... did I really disrimanate someone... somehow? I really can't see it. Well, let us say... I don't agree with them in many cases... and I just said it... do we have the freedom of the speech? =0)
старый 19.01.2005, 12:27   #30

Проживание: Ingria
Exclamation to everybody...

For the future....

If anyone of you really thing that the disscussion here should be around other than danish cultural and language problems I insist that your move it into another forum to respect other participants.

Regards,
старый 19.01.2005, 13:32   #31

Loedig,

I agree... And the name must be "Does A.Z. discrimante U.S.A. or not?" =0)
старый 19.01.2005, 21:34   #32

A.Z.,
It is not about freespeach, it's about discrimination.
Цитата:
It's not Denmark... actually, it's America(that is naturally, of course).
OK, if not discrimination, than it is blaming U.S. in something without your explanations.
старый 19.01.2005, 23:55   #33

Dansker,

OK, if you think, that when I'm saying, that America cooperates with Denmark(actually, Denmark cooperates with America - it's Denmark, that needs America, not America, that needs Denmark) is "blaiming".... =) Well, you really don't respect your country =0)

What did I not explain? I said it about... yeah, I said that Amercia "fighting" with Russia. And it's true - who'll discuss that? We've always had a cold war...
старый 20.01.2005, 21:04   #34

A.Z.,
I've got you there:
You hate U.S., because they went to Iraq without your (Russia's) promission?
They didn't find the chemical weapons, but they DID find the materials, that could be containing the chemical bomb. And they have removed Saddam, that was a very good idea.
старый 20.01.2005, 21:40   #35

Цитата:
Dansker
Not ours, but that of the United Nations. I don't hate USA BTW.
Цитата:
They didn't find the chemical weapons, but they DID find the materials, that could be containing the chemical bomb.
Could - a very good word indeed. Chemical weapons they sold to Saddam in the 80's and kept silence while he was exterminating thousands of Kurds.
Цитата:
And they have removed Saddam, that was a very good idea.
Over 100 thousand people were 'removed' from this earth. And God only knows what awaits Irak in the future - it's only clear that it won't be too bright...
старый 20.01.2005, 21:53   #36

Dansker,

Цитата:
It's really very funny... Actually, you've got an answer by deardon... and I would just say, that I don't hate U.S.A.(though I can't tolerate Bush). I don't judge country buy its government. It would be too silly. I know a lot of people in U.S.A. are against the war.

[ADDED=A.Z.]1106247200[/ADDED]
And I would also add, that America have no any right to decide the fate of other nations. Neither do we, of course. Or anybody.
And the thing that I hate most is, that they are saying, that they came into the Iraq to remove Hussein the Dictator and to liquidate the chemical weapons(I wonder, if they would have find them.... would they really destroy it? I'm not so sure. America destroing weapons?!!! - I hardly believe.)
They don't dare to say that they came because of the oil - you know, dollar is falling.

Последний раз редактировалось A.Z.: 20.01.2005 в 21:53.
старый 20.01.2005, 22:49   #37

deardron,
If they wouldn't isolate those components, than Saddam woul surely used it...
Over 100 thousand? This country contains 39 terrostical groups, including the "embassy" of Al-Quaeda.
And how do you know, that all these people were iniscant?
By the way, more than half of these 100.000 people were killed by their own muslim "brothers".
But I really don't respect the U.S.'s politics about their Irquian prisoners and steeling Iraquian oil.
A.Z.,
They've found many evidence, showing components for making the chemical weapons. And they've destroyed it.
старый 20.01.2005, 23:26   #38

Проживание: South Park

100000.... This number is just an estimation, and can be argued. Nobody can be sure how many people died as a result of the war. Can be 8000, can be more.
старый 20.01.2005, 23:31   #39

Цитата:
Dansker
If they wouldn't isolate those components, than Saddam woul surely used it...
Would, could... Dansker, do you know what democracy is about??? Not least about implementing laws. Few are the laws that not broken in this war.
Цитата:
Over 100 thousand? This country contains 39 terrostical groups, including the "embassy" of Al-Quaeda.
Yes, 100 000 of innocent people incl. children, women and old people were killed by the American and British troups during this war. This is statistic data by a British institution. All these "brothers" became kings of Irak after its government and authorities were destroyed morally and physically 2 years ago. It is proved now that there's no evidence about Saddam having had tight connections with Al-Qaeda, which is not least confirmed by Colin Powell.
Цитата:
And how do you know, that all these people were iniscant?
Dansker, once again, you don't have an idea about living in a civilised world. Anyone is innocent until his crime is proved through a legal procedure in a court, period. Well, there can be mistakes but not costing so many thousands of lives!!!
Цитата:
They've found many evidence, showing components for making the chemical weapons. And they've destroyed it.
They've found only some old rubbish from the 80's, lost in the sands. I'm afraid nothing else will be found because there will be a stamp 'Made in USA'.
старый 20.01.2005, 23:41   #40

Проживание: South Park

deardron, I believe that this number is incorrect. This Johns Hopkins University's Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore (U.S. by the way) just made an estimation that the amount of victims after the war should be about 98000. Their method was simply comparing number of deaths for the same period of time before the war and after it. They concluded that the toll had to be between 8000 and 160000. So they just took an average number.

And they didn't mean that all that 100000 were killed by the American or British. They just died in a consequence of the war.

And here's the quote from Guardian concerning the matter:

Despite widespread Iraqi casualties, household interview data do not show evidence of widespread wrongdoing on the part of individual soldiers on the ground," write the researchers. Only three of the 61 deaths involved coalition soldiers killing Iraqis with small arms fire. In one case, a 56-year-old man might have been a combatant, they say, in the second a 72-year-old man was shot at a checkpoint and in the third, an armed guard was mistaken for a combatant and shot during a skirmish. In the second two cases, American soldiers apologised to the families.

"The remaining 58 killings (all attributed to US forces by interviewees) were caused by helicopter gunships, rockets or other forms of aerial weaponry
Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

Тэги
Россией?, воюющим, государством, нацистским, Дания, Является