Valhalla  
вернуться   Valhalla > English > Common forums > Flame
Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

опции темы
старый 15.01.2005, 15:07   #1

По умолчанию Questions about Denmark

If you've got any questions about migration to Denmark, prices or education, ask me here.
старый 15.01.2005, 15:16   #2

About Education... What educational institutions are there in Denmark? and by the way, is the higher education free in Denmark, as well as in the rest Scandinavian Countries - Norway, Sweden and Iceland?
старый 15.01.2005, 15:44   #3

Cavedweller,
KIKU (http://www.kiku.dk/main.php) (profile: chemistry)
or the best Danish university: Københavns Universitet (there you can also learn Danish) WEB: http://www.ku.dk
Psychology faculty: http://www.psy.ku.dk/
Data and logic: http://www.diku.dk/
Århus university (profile: nature): http://www.aarhus.unf.dk/links.php
Geography faculty: http://www.geogr.ku.dk
Now about prices. Unfortunately, only public schools in Denmark are free. High educations centers cost some money. I don't know the prices, try these WEB-sites, I gave you.
P.S. You need to have your Pass with you, or to have a special card for Danish citizens: Den Gule Kort. Second variaty is more practical 'n' stuff.
P.S.S. The same sistem in Norway and Sweden. I don't know about Iceland, ask Deardron
старый 18.01.2005, 18:13   #4

Проживание: Seitsemännessä kerroksessa
Question

Dansker, tell please about your position in Ukrainian President Elections? What is danish position?
старый 18.01.2005, 20:50   #5

Teemu,
Most Danish citizens wanted democratic election, so after information about poisning Yushenko by Yanukovitch, most people didn't want to see Yanukovitch as Ukranian president.
старый 18.01.2005, 21:30   #6

Проживание: Seitsemännessä kerroksessa

And why, in your opinion, very big part of Eastern Ukraine protest over this elections?
старый 18.01.2005, 21:40   #7

Teemu,
Danish Presse do not discuss Ukraine's election anymore.
Цитата:
And why, in your opinion, very big part of Eastern Ukraine protest over this elections
Maybe they are not satircfied because Yanukovitch didn't win. It's pretty easy. But I think, that elections was democratical and fair.
старый 19.01.2005, 13:54   #8

Проживание: Assens

Цитата:
Maybe they are not satircfied because Yanukovitch didn't win. It's pretty easy. But I think, that elections was democratical and fair.
Do you really think so? Please, explain to me your opninon - because I really don't agree and I can't understand how you can say it was fair.... and democratic!!!

Цитата:
information about poisning Yushenko by Yanukovitch
Where did you get this from? It's not proved, you know.... Yutshenko could have poisoned himself as well - and than he would be able to say it's Yanukovitch who did.(I don't say it is so - but.... don't be so sure in the cases you do not really know...)
старый 19.01.2005, 21:43   #9

A.Z.,
Цитата:
цитата:
information about poisning Yushenko by Yanukovitch

Where did you get this from?
From Danish press.
Цитата:
Please, explain to me your opninon
Democracy provides a freespeech and re-election. That has happened. I am satisfied.
Please explain to me why YOU can't beleive in elections results?
старый 19.01.2005, 22:33   #10

Цитата:
From Danish press.
I don't believe in press. Although... the journalists can really believe that they are writing the truth - but.... what is the truth? Well, really philosofical question =)
Don't forget about politics. You know, Yutshenko is supported buy U.S.A.(as well as Saakashvili was - talking of revolutions), Yanukovitch is supported by Kremlin. The European and american point of view - Yutshenko is a good guy, because America wants him to be a ukranian president; Yanukovitch is a bad guy, well, you know just because he is from Kremlin(I mean, Putin wants him to become president); therefor press was trying to find more agruments to prove one more time - for themselves and for the world - american candidate is nice, he is a democrat, and russian candidat is very-very bad and cruel, like everythink what has something to do with this awful country...
So.. the election in the Ukraine wasn't a question of democracy or dictatorship, of to candidats, and it has nothing to do with people and freespeech. It was just one battle more between Russian and America... America put more money in it - and Yutshenko won. That's easy. He's not worse or better then Yanukovitch - they are the same, actually. There wasn't even a choice of "the lesser of two evils"... Americans used more money one their candidate then Russia did, and the played on emotions of a crowd, like... a lot of ukrainians nowadays think, that all the bad things they have - is the fault of the Russia.

Further, I'll try to translate for you an appeal of one russian(actually, he's ukranian) writer to the folk of the Ukraine(sorry for my bad english):

"For my ukraninan readers.

I want to congratulate you

To congratulate you with an election of a new president

I'm really very happy, that you've chosen Victor Yutshenko.

You've chosen him in a democratical way, corresponding with your lows.
I'm happy, that the opinion of young, strong and cheerful students(which has spent one month on the Maydan in stead of learning boring lessons) prevailed over the opinion of the "dirty miners, which are only digging under the earth and are used to be slaves". I'm happy, that ukranian culture will be reborned by the people, who know exactly, that russian language - is the "slang of the thieves and the pops". I'm quite sure, that now Ukraine will easily join the friendly family of the european countries. Already tomorrow, the standard of living will be raised, and then you can move inside the Europe without any visum. I'm sure, that the result of re-election will be approved in Washington and acknowleged as democratical and legal one. I'm happy, that you've shown real civil wisdom, you opposed to the foreign pressure and you didn't allowed to make zombies from you.

But what I'm most happy for, that after a couple of years, when you'll understand, how badly you were used and swindled - you wouldn't be able to blame russians for this."

Freedom of speech and re-election means nothing. NOTHING.

Money make the world go around...
старый 19.01.2005, 22:39   #11

A.Z.,
As you said "You could've made id up" prove that this text was actually written.
старый 19.01.2005, 22:55   #12

Dansker,

There is a text, can't you see it, can't you read it? =0)
In any case, it does exist - so... there is no logic in you question =)

If you have nothing to answer - then say it. Actually, i used some arguments in my answer.... if you have not any - it's not my fault =)

[ADDED=A.Z.]1106164559[/ADDED]
Dansker,

And, besides, I didn't tell that the information in the danish press was "made up" - I said that the journalists might probably believe in what they are saying - I just said that the press is not that honest and clear - when it has to write about politics.

Последний раз редактировалось A.Z.: 19.01.2005 в 22:55.
старый 19.01.2005, 22:56   #13

A.Z.,
I didn't say, that I haven't got anything to say. I said:
Цитата:
As you said "You could've made id up" prove that this text was actually written
You didn't answer at this, so don't concider, that it's me, who has nothing to say.
старый 19.01.2005, 23:07   #14

Dansker,

It's not the point... you have not even arguments for the first part of the text, what is written by me =)
I can find you a link on the official website of the writer - but... do you know russian?
And... it thought, that the most important thing - it's what stands in the text, but not who has written it.
старый 19.01.2005, 23:10   #15

A.Z.,
I DO know Russian ... Partly... Give me the link
See ya tommorow 18:30 CET...
старый 19.01.2005, 23:16   #16

Podozrenie

http://www.livejournal.com/users/doc...sy/2004/12/27/

I couldn't find it on his official website - but here is a link from his LiveJournal. There you can read it.

And if you can, stop to authenticate the text - and try to give some good arguments about the politics...
старый 20.01.2005, 20:51   #17

A.Z.,
What is that, you concider as not democratic at this text?
This guy written what he thinks, OK?
And it's nothing politically wrong at this text...
старый 20.01.2005, 21:42   #18

Dansker,

Urgh....... it's really difficult to discuss with you, sorry, you are not getting the message...! Have I said it is politically wrong or so?

First thing - I liked the text, and I printed it here to show you, hoping that you'll understand a bit more about problem.
Second thing - you still haven't answered to all the arguments - and the text...

He has written not just "what he thinks" - there is much sense in it - but if you can't see it... =)
старый 20.01.2005, 22:04   #19

A.Z.,
Decode for text is:
I am happy, that you guys made a right choice, thank you...
Цитата:
you still haven't answered to all the arguments
Please ask me questions, that has particullary common sence. Because I can't answer "arguments", I can only answer the questions.
Цитата:
it's really difficult to discuss with you, sorry, you are not getting the message
Well, I'm sorry, too, it was pretty strange that you're asking me about DANISH opinion of the situation, and then trying to get MY opinion on this forum : Questions about Denmark...
старый 20.01.2005, 22:49   #20

Dansker,

:yawn:
Для отправления сообщений необходима Регистрация

опции темы

Реклама
реклама
Buy text link .

Часовой пояс в формате GMT +3. Сейчас: 23:30

При перепечатке материалов активная ссылка на ulver.com обязательна.
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.